The banana is one of the most consumed fruits in the world, very nutritious and tasty it fell in the popular taste, however, what many do not know is that they may not be taking full advantage of the fruit as they throw away the peels.
If you throw away the banana peels you are leaving to take advantage of several benefits, ranging from preparing good food to healing wounds, as these peels are rich in vitamins B6 and B12, potassium and magnesium.
Get to know the 10 great uses of banana peels
– The banana peel is used to make a flour that is used to prepare cakes and several other dishes, this flour is made with the banana peel nanica or green, and the one made with the peel of green flour also brings innumerous benefits for health like improves bowel function and helps to lose weight.
– To remove the warts using the banana peel, it is necessary to rub the inner side of the bark on them or place a piece on the wart, attach it with a bandage, leave overnight and repeat the process until the wart falls.
3. Itching, redness and sores on the skin
– Placing the banana peels over the irritated area helps to lessen the itching, soothes and moisturizes the skin and brings immediate relief. Banana peels also help to accelerate wound healing because it has regenerative properties.
4. Tooth Whitening
– Those who have yellowed teeth just rub the banana peel in their teeth for a few minutes, and in a few weeks they will be much whiter.
5. Treats Hemorrhoids
– The banana peels treat hemorrhoids, so it is necessary to rub the peel for five minutes in the area, this should be repeated about five times a day.
6. Cracks in the feet
– As it has moisturizing properties the banana peels also cure cracks in the feet. Every day rub the peels on the heel and in a few days you will see the difference.
– Because they are rich in potassium, banana peels can relieve a headache, the process is quite simple, just put some peels on the nape of the neck and forehead and wait a few minutes to take effect.
– As it is very good for the skin the banana peel also helps treat acne by preventing outbreaks and relieving inflammation, so before bed rub rub the face.
– Passing banana peels on kitchen utensils helps to bring back the shine and give a new face to the utensils.
– Instead of throwing away the banana peels, place them in the garden or plant pot because they recover the quality of the earth making the plants grow healthier and more beautiful.